Content

09 February 2012

Fashion King {sneak peak}


Heyya guys, this is a sneak peak of the upcoming drama Fashion King, starring by Yoo Ah In (yeaayy!!), Shin Se Kyung, & SNSD Yuri. These are 2 official posters & some BTS photos from shooting day 1.

“Fashion King” tells the story of a young man who makes it big in the fashion industry. Yoo Ah In plays Young Kyul, who begins his career as a poor, aspiring designer in the streets of Dongdaemun. Shin Se Kyung plays his female counterpart Ka Young. “Fashion King” will focus on the youths’ experiences of challenges, success, love, and desire. Soompi

According to Soompi:
For the first day of shooting, male lead Yoo Ah In jumped from a third floor window over twenty times for more than three hours in freezing temperatures. Despite the sub-zero temperatures, Yoo Ah In showed fierce determination as he zoned into his character and monitored himself on-screen.

Yoo Ah In revealed, “I have a great feeling about this drama, especially after meeting our villainous director. I was aware that I had a harnessed scene today, but I had no idea that I was doing the stunt myself. I was a little afraid at first, but I had fun filming.” 
(as we can expexted from our YAI :P)


Cant hardly wait to see this drama :D

Source : Soompi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog