Content

09 December 2010

Micky Micky :))

Start to notice this guy since i watched SungKyunkwan Scandal :)




He with his other band members , JYJ.









Seems like he's a nice, honest, not so full of himself kinda guy after I take a look at his answers below in an interview :

1.) Name: Park Yuchun
2.) Sex: Male
3.) Email address: Won't tell you
4.) Birthdate: June 4, 1986
5.) Family: Dad, mom, younger bro
6.) Height: 178 or 179
7.) Weight: 66 kg
8.) Something good about yourself: Nothing
9.) Something bad about yourself: I have a lot...hmm, I can't think of one off the top of my head.
10.) Describe your personality in one word: Weird or gullible.
11.) Celebs that you like: Hwangbo, Kim Gunmo and Boa!
12.) Songs you like: I like all songs.
13.) Fav Season: Can't choose between winter and summer.
14.) Game you're good at: Jacks
15.) My ideal woman: Hwangbo
16.) If you have to choose between same age/older/younger: Hmm. Younger, no, same age! No! Older! I don't know!
17.) Your mood as of now: Good, that's why I'm actually doing this.
18.) What you have in your pocket right now: car keys, house key
19.) Sleeping out: too many to remember.
20.) Alcohol tolerance: 24 hours
21.) Drinking habits: I can't remember anything after 24 hours.
22.) How old were you the first time you drank: Freshman
23.) When do you want to get married: I don't want to get married.
24.) About my singing: Not that well
25.) About my dancing: Not that well
26.) Something I want these days: If I say, will you do it for me? I want fan letters!
27.) When you're home alone: I compose music.
28.) When you're standing in front of the mirror: Oh...dammit.
29.) Clothes you're wearing as of now: Shorts and black boxers.
30.) How much money do you have in your wallet: 9 bucks
31.) What you want to buy for your girlfriend: Kimbap!
32.) Does height matter to you: Nope.
33.) What song do you sing when you go to sing karaoke: Incomplete/ SISQO
34.) What would you do if you had plans with your friend but they never showed: I'll call them later and ask.
35.) What would you do if the person you loved cheated on you: Who are you?!
36.) How long will you be able to wait for the person you love: 24 hours
37.) First kiss: Kindergarten
38.) A feature you feel doesn't need to be fixed: Eyelashes
39.) Feature you feel should be fixed: Skin
40.) People you miss the most right now: Yongyun, Hyosung and BOA!!
41.) First love: Elementary school
42.) When you cried the most: 1999
43.) When do you feel you're grown up: When I look after and take care of my younger bro.
44.) What you don't like: Discrimination
45.) When you felt happy: Right now
46.) When you were most flabbergasted: never
47.) Best looking person of the opposite gender you've seen so far: No one
48.) Why aren't you going out with anyone: There's no one to go out with.
49.) What you feel towards that person: What person
50.) What would you say to the people actually reading this: Good job.
51.) Something I'm most worried about: My skin.
52.) When I look most weak: When I can't do anything.
53.) How do you NOT get dumped: change the subject.
54.) 3 things a person NEEDS: Friendship, love and manners
55.) Your grades in school: No comment
56.) #1 on your phone: no one.
57.) Phone company: AT&T
58.) Phone bill: Around 49 dollars
59.) Place you want to go: Africa
60.) Favorite TV program: Rose War
61.) Movie that pissed you off: Hae-Ahn-Sun
62.) Movie you watched with most meaning: Gook-ah-kkot-hyang-gi
63.) Most recent movie watched: Boon-no-ae-jil-joo 2
64.) Movie you want to recommend: Gook-ah-kkot-hyang-gi
65.) If you could become a character inside a movie: Park Shinyang in Pyunji
66.) How many cafes are you a member to: 3
67.) Which do you go to most often: Ours.
68.) What you feel about this cafe: A lot.
69.) What you want to say to the starter of the cafe: I'll pay you back somehow
70.) You believe it is okay to marry someone else to save the person that you love: No
71.) What would you do if your parents didn't bless your decision to get married: Force them to.
72.) Do you think you're a player: I hope not.
73.) What time do you wake up: 8-ish
74.) When you go to sleep: 2 AM
75.) If someone you met for the first time asked for your number: I'll give it to them
76.) What would you do if you liked someone at a meeting: Act as if I didn't.
77.) Celebrity you want to go out with: Hwangbo
78.) How many kids do you want: 1
79.) Someone I really want to be good at: Composing music and going on with my dream.
80.) What I want to be in 10 years: Song writer
81.) Someone you’re jealous of as of now: Kim Gunmo
82.) A word that you use a lot: Suicide
83.) What I do when I first wake up: Play piano
84.) What would you do if you picked up a million dollars: why not 10 million.
85.) What would you do if you became invisible: Isn't it obvious?
86.) Singer you think is the best singing live: Kim Gunmo
87.) Singers you don't understand why they even sing: Singers who don't even like what they do.
88.) A kind of man you don't like: A mama's boy.
89.) A kind of woman you don't like: 2-faced.
90.) What would you do if you found someone you love more than the person you're dating right now: I don't know
91.)What would you feel if you met someone you'd broken up with: I'd feel glad
92.) Most important possession: My family
93.) What you do when you first get online: Visit our cafe
94.) What surprised you the most: When Yongyun said he was going to make an anti site. T_T
95.) What you do when you can't fall asleep: Play the piano
96.) What do you think you were in your past life: Harusali
97.) If you were to be born again: A turtle
98.) What are you going to do after you finish this: Post it up.
99.) How honest were you: VERY!
100.) What do you want to say: God! Who even made this test!

~All credits go to dbskexclusive.com~



Will look forward for this guy's next story....




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog