Content

23 February 2011

Emilia - Big big world

 Heyya guys, here is a 98's song.. This is really really a nice song, inspiring, and encouraging, especially for girl out there who's trying to leave a lover behind, who is trying to forget someone. Hate him but love & miss him for sure. *realdamnhard*

And when you watch the music-video where the gloomy atmosphere is built perfectly with the rain, alone, and grey-tone. Perfecto.

Ok, so, this is the lyric :

Emilia - Big Big World

Chorus:
I'm a big big girl
In a big big world
It's not a big big thing if u leave me
But I do do feel
That I do do will
Miss u much
Miss u much...
I can see the first leaves falling
It's all yellow and nice
It's so very cold outside
Like the way I'm feeling inside
  Chorus
Outside it's no raining
And tears are falling from my eyes
Why did it have to happen
Why did it all have to end
  Chorus
I have your arms around me
Warm like fire
But when I open my eyes......
Your gone
  Chorus (twice)


Just hit this link if you wanna hear it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog