Content

15 February 2011

Question Me!


"The most difficult phase in life is not when no one understands you, it is when you don't understand yourself" -@ihatequotes-

Indeed. When the world not understands me, I would say 'who cares!'. But what am I supposed to say when me myself don't understand me? Don't know what I'm suppose to do when I don't have an answer to myself. I've always been so not like this.

Usually when i find what I want, then i'll try hard to take it, no matter what will i be dealling with, no matter what will it take, i'll catch it.

But lately, I am far from that..I only take a look at it and leave it. That's it.

*whatthehellisthat??*

But, somehow I feel so comfortable by watching it only..

Should I just enjoy it for this moment? I guess so...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog